Gaksital - Wishing its always Wednesday!

I stopped at episode 6.  By the way this might contain spoilers, better watch it with subs at kimchidramas or dramacrazy.

I refrain from watching it week by week for I know I will find it difficult to kill my anticipation for the next episode. But the feeling of being behind in appreciating a very good drama, kills me even more, so I promised to see the episodes that I missed. Next week will be episodes 13 and 14.  Will they have a kiss this time? They just manage to embrace, that melted my heart.



I love how this year, I manage to catch good dramas, a very good drama for that matter.  When it comes to drama, action is not really my cup of coffee (hehe), but this one just give the right amount of drama that I need, and right amount of action.



I still don't know what this lady-from-noble-family-turned-geisha-daughter-of-samurai-club-leader role in this drama. Maybe the slapping of Chief Kimura.  I am glad, whenever he gets a slap, for she is the only one that can do it. I'm hoping for a mind blowing twist for her character.  Though we already know that she has some crush on Kang-to and us too! Let me correct that I loooooveeeee Kang-to.

One thing that I like so much in this drama is that nobody is acting fool.  Details that were put in each scene will be explained later, which will complicate things!  I like it when Gaiso, spotted how our Kang-to reacted (he reached for his gun) when Shunji is about to slice the head of Boon Yi aka Mok Dan, aka the ultimate bait for catching Gaksital.  Its good that this spy/leech circus member which I don't bother to research her name, is finally caught by Kang-to.  I laughed at myself when I am screaming at my screen "Kang-to, don't fall into their trap!' while biting my fingernails.


My chest hurts when Shunji told Kang-to how he feels.  A complete deja vu for Kang-to.    Its beautiful how the drama told us about the same agony of the then Gaksital to our present Gaksital.



Sniff sniff at the scene when Kang-to realizes that Shunji is becoming like him, the Kang-to that is so obsessed at finding Gaksital.And even worse, he (Gaksital) is so close and even shares the same room with him. Waaaahhhh!


This entry can go a mile, for I watched 6 episodes, 2 last night and 4 today. its 1am and still have to work tomorrow.


As I write this, I am listening to Ulala Session's "Goodbye Day", Gaksital's OST.  I love this song so much.  Of course this drama is packed with good OST, the musical score is just fantastic! Can't wait for the full OST. Speaking of Ulala Session, I didn't expect that I will like them.  I saw theM wearing colorful suites, in My Immortal Song 2, singing against K. Will. Of course I cheered for K Will, now when I see them again, for sure I will now cheer for them.


Last note, Joo Won, my hands are down with your acting, really I heart you!

No comments:

Post a Comment