Banner Added and Thoughts on I do I do

Really when will I produce a better banner.  I have a lot of things in mind but dunno how to use photoshop that well, not to mention the words used in the menu 80% of it are gibberish to me. I only know about layers (what are they and how to manipulate them), I know how to set canvass size, I know what is opacity but for "hues", "saturation", "contrast" I have no idea and for me they are all the same! LOL! I know I know, I know there's the good-ol google, I tried but doesn't stick to my brain.


Anyway, as I said before, that bingo-cute still image from Gaksital will grace my blog's banner so... there! Its late and I want to have a decent sleep.  I just went to have my eyes checked and it worsen a bit. Thank you Kdrama!


While waiting for Gaksital's new episodes this week, I filled my drama life, with I do I do.  I didn't get to see  Kim Sam Soon, but I heard that its hilarious and a very good one. Kim Sun Ah is one great actress and Lee Jang Woo is just super cute! No, Lee Jang Woo is cute. Period. The story is nothing new.  This is not the first time that you'll get to see an older lady and pretty young man, found love.  Its a light drama that touch real life issues such as single motherhood and abortion and its packed with great main leads.  I spotted Lee Jang Woo in Glory Jane while I am on vacation on cable but I had my eyes glued on Chun Jung Myung for that cutie  guy was from Whats up  Fox, a drama that I liked. I remember marathoning that drama after my night shift from call center! haha!


So really, I do I do nothing special except for the 2 main casts.  The second leading man, is not someone that you would want for yourself. The one that you will not fall in love with. He is not like Yong Hwa in You're Beautiful, or Kim Hyun Joong in Boys over Flowers.  And goodness, the antagonist of this drama needs to enroll in How to be a super bitch.  She should ask where did Sena from Roof Top Prince gets all the bitch spirit. She looks sweet to be a bitch for me.  Dunno who I'll blame, the actors or the bad writing of its character? Am I already calloused with the second lead being the better choice?




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="717"] got me teary eyed too![/caption]

Questions towards the ending of the drama:

  • Will Tae kang will go to US?

  • Will they get married?

  • Will they make their own brand and name it "Ankle"?

  • Will Na Ri will be really be the CEO and be happy about it and ship to being good?

  • Will Dr. OB-GYNE and best friend of Hwang Ji Ah (she's been missing in too many episodes) will be a couple? hehe

  • Is Jake gay? (oh he already went back to US)




OMO! This maybe cheesy to some, but when Tae Kang starts to propose, he sings!

Unforgettable woman in the rain
I cannot forget that woman
In a beige trench coat
I cannot forget her dark eyes
She kindly smiles at me
and holds up the umbrella
As we look at the falling raindrops
without words, without words we walked
Unforgettable woman in the rain
That woman...


SWOON! Haaayyyy... really I want to proposed with a song! no matter how cheesy it will sound but it will surely swoon me.. Calling a God fearing, tall, has Asian eyes, nice set of teeth, can sing decently, has a good sense of humor with a good paying job and will let me watch kdramas and would not mind me squealing Yonghwa! Joo Won! Seung Gi! hehehe!


photo credits: dramabeans.com

4 comments:

  1. i super like this part... lol!!! "Calling a God fearing, tall, has Asian eyes, nice set of teeth, can sing decently, has a good sense of humor with a good paying job and will let me watch kdramas and would not mind me squealing Yonghwa! Joo Won! Seung Gi!"

    You're ryt Na Ri should have some training with Se Na lol!. I thought when she lost the Shoes Design Collaboration Competition she'll get worst.. lol!! but i was too wrong.. i forgot that before that part her step mom was already against Hwang Ji Ah... hahaha...

    Anyways, 2 more Episodes and all your questions will be answered.. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see them get married! 2 more episodes, then olympics and will see Arang and the Magistrate.. got to have an entry for up coming dramas!
    haha I hope someone could read that! I played the proposal part thrice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah ryt...an entry for the up coming dramas is a must... Oh yeah Shin Min Ah... so jealous with her beauty lol!! hahaha... more kds to come... August come faster... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know the pino song that plays in the background of I do, I do? I really want to know what it is because it is so beautiful! ex. Episode 13 from 53:24- 53:45

    ReplyDelete