Gaksital Ep 13 & 14 - SO BAD!

So bad that it let me bit my nail, scream dali, dali! (faster, faster!) and worse, even said the F word!  The word that I managed to get out of my vocabulary simply blurted out of my mouth. Never watched a drama that I got so involved.  There's some spoiler below, better watch it with subs at kimchidramas.net or dramacrazy and to be entertained with recaps and viewers comments, go over to dramabeans.



After the brief romantic scene of Gaksital and Mokdan, its all business now!  The Oplan Ruin the Annexation Commemoration Celebration is to be realized.  And yes, Shunji yells, GAKSITAAAAL!


Its all success for the Gang and Gaksital but Damsari was caught.  Really with that kind of security and lack of gadgets like what we see in M.I. how can you escape.  I really like how Kimura found Kang-to lying on the floor beaten as well.  I don't care how he managed, that but our Kang-to did!  hehe!


It just killed me upon seeing Leader Jo, inside the torture cage with big spikes all over!  And to top that, Shunji is rocking the box with Leader Jo inside, looks a little bored and is like giving his legs an exercise! (this is the part where I said it) When a liquid flowed under the box, I thought that he peed due to to pain and die, but its just blood and he still alive and agreed to cooperate.  Dunno if its part of the ingenious plan (I hope it is) of Mokdan to lure Shunji and rescue his dad.

This show is so bad that they left us with Shunji, overhearing Kang-to asking Damsari where is Boon-Yi and that she is in danger! Show why? Why would you left us with that and let us yearn for Wednesday to come, totally ruining my other dramas.



[caption id="attachment_2091" align="aligncenter" width="620"] Kang-to you should be more careful[/caption]

I can't wait for Wednesday and I bet everyone that watches Gaksital, screams for the same thing!

1 comment:

  1. yayyyyyy... i think I miss a lot of things now... I have to watched it tomorrow... reading your blog I know again i will scream... CRAVING FOR MOREEE!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete