Dear Nichkhun

Dear Nichkhun,

As I write this letter to you, I realized that I've been spelling your name wrong.  I am conveniently typing "Nickhun" to guide me in pronouncing your name properly.

Why did you do that? Why did you try to pull a Lindsay Lohan stunt? Drunk driving is serious and could be fatal to you and others, which you probably know very well now.  I am not writing to you to add to the tons of harsh words you receive.  We both know how unforgiving those netizens are.

I am just saddened with the turn of events in your career. Just last night I saw you in Running Man and winning for the Idol group is purely daebak!  Now news about editing you out of MBC's Idols Olympics and would not be appearing at any shows for the moment are circulating and is expected.

 I have a secret crush on you. And I am not admitting this to my KPop friends Shaui and Odie till now. And with that hope you'll feel better and advice everyone of not driving when your drunk or consumed alcohol.

XOXO,

Coby

No comments:

Post a Comment