CNBLUE in Manila!

photo credit: cnbluestorm.com
I was not there. That's a very sad fact. Sad is an understatement. For years I and my few friends were following CNBLUE. Okay we are FANGIRLS and I don't have to expound that term for you. I've been to two CNBLUE concerts but still, having it in our own country will make it more special, more awesome! You see Philippines or should I say Manila is so thirsty with Kpop compared to our neighboring countries. I am not sure of the fanbase of Kpop in Philippines overall, but there's been concert here and there and a yearly Kpop convention that started in 2009, which makes it hard to believe that Manila will be one of the last places when it comes to concert like this.

I thank those guys who made the effort to let CNBLUE come to Manila. I am skeptical but hopeful for that to happened and it did. I remember voting for the survey that they did last year. It is just a bliss to see it actually happened, even my title of this post "CNBLUE in Manila"!

To make things more fun for the Pinoy fans, CNBLUE had a press con SM Megamall. I asked my sister to go there, for the fear of just a few fans will show up. But man, I was mistaken big time! Another reason why I asked her was, I know that one way or another she'll get to get pass security people, and there she was, in front row (or the sides) bearing production pass and see my boys, up close! can I cry now? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

We are so envious because I for once flew to Hong Kong twice to see them live, get up so early in the morning to get the best tickets to see them as close a possible, but her, my little sister, just a jeepney ride and metro ride, boom! CNBLUE in her face. She was not even a fan. Though she finds Minhyuk cute. What made her more lucky is she got a copy of the coverage of the presscon that almost did not happen for the fans are getting crazy or CRAZY. Any Pinoy Boice will go wild after waiting for years. And yes I am bitter, we are bitter! hehe!

Here's the video for your viewing pleasure!

Bluemoon, more fun in the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment