Loving Monstar!



My Kdrama life continues, though my last entry was about Flower Boy Next Door. So far I've finished "Unexpected You" while I'm on vacation its a 50+ episodes, yes I can't believe myself either that I was able to finish that show. Its a good one and its bearable to watch till the end. 

Right now I enjoy watching Monstar! Its being shown every Friday only, which is a total pain, though each episode is longer that the usual 2-episode a week drama. I love watching high school drama plus this is a musical! No, its not just another Dream High or Glee (whatever happened to that show? because I stopped watching). I've been loving every episodes but last Friday's episode is a blast for several reasons (might contain spoilers):

  1. Less bickering between Se-yi and the star, Seol-chan. Ha! I love it when he says "I'm a Star"
  2. More background stories for the other characters 
  3. Nana lighting up, see everyone has a soft spot, I think she has a big crush on Sun-woo
  4. The duet of Do-nam and Kyu-dong of 2NE1's I am the Best
  5. Do-nam's beatbox perf.
  6. Seol-chan back-hugging Do-nam to stop him from leaving, and how others stopped him as well. Awwwww moment for me.
Monstar has been covering popular Kpop songs and I will try to get them all! Right now I manage to rip and convert to mp3 the I am the Best duet of Do-nam and Kyu-dong and the beatbox too! I will use this as my ringtone!

For recap of this drama, you know where to go to, dramabeans! To see it online go to dramacrazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment