Vacay I Like!

I am actually back from my holidays and still too lazy to work. I didn't write an entry during my vacation for 1) I am chained to Candy Crush Saga 2) I am glued on TV for a 58-episode drama 3) Laziness. Haha! I do feel that I have a license to be lazy after all I waited 1 year and 4 months. As an overseas worker, we are to get a month long vacation every year and as for me, I usually go on vacation on a "need" basis. Like if I want to spend my Christmas and my mom's birthday, I'll go on December, if I want a summer vacation, I'll go some time March or April. This time, I need to be in Korea during spring for the cherry blossoms, thus I left mid April and enjoy a 5-week vacation! yay!

I'd rather rather talk much of the little stresses associated with this vacay, starting from my luggage (ask any OFW.. hehehe), to overly talkative passengers that started chatting (a little loudly) from the time their butts hit their seats all the way to Brunei which is a 7.5-hour plane ride. Ugh!

So where did I go? Its more of a "go" to me than "do" this vacation actually. I went to places this time but I kinda guilty of not "doing" much. Oh I did something dummy! Thus a new page on this blog... polymer clay. yay!

I think this is the grandest vacay ever! I've gone to South Korea and Hong Kong. Striking out one place on my bucket list (still got a lot on that list by the way). And CNBLUE! For its already second time is a charm! hehe

So hopefully, I'll be able to document my Korea trip and my BLUEMOON experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment