Seohyun...

I didn't know any SNSD member, nor any SNSD songs. All I know its an all-girl pop group and honestly I don't dig pop.  In as much as you want to avoid pop, you just cannot. Its not like alternative or rock or jazz genre that you can avoid hearing them because its not played.  Its not a default preference of radio stations, well at least in the Philippines, and pop seems to be the default one.

Since liking CN Blue and Yong Hwa for that matter, of course will I let WGM pass?  I haven't finish all the WGM episodes featuring YongSeo.  I got affected with a recent write up that Seohyun did not feel anything for Yong Hwa.  I was saddened, not that I feel that  they are real off screen, but I guess she should give something for the fans to scream about.  



Now after reading another article about SNSD, they unanimously said that Seohyun changed a lot since their debut.  As I read netizens' comments most them attributed Seohyun's "coming out from her shell" to Yong Hwa. Too bad that I didn't know Seohyun before me watching SNSD which is just late this year (yeah, I'm behind), that I cannot comment further.

One thing that I like about Yong Hwa is how he carries himself in front of the camera, and how he carries Seohyun in WGM.  Although its scripted, still without Yong Hwa, we will die of boredom watching Seohyun. Reading that article made me like Yong Hwa more!

No comments:

Post a Comment