CN Blue Chibi

Ever wonder what are those cute little drawings?  Well I know its caricature.. but caricatures isn't as cute as chibi arts.  Dunno if there's such a term as chibi art, but I'm calling those cute.. I mean very cute caricature as chibi art!

Chibi (ちび or チビ?) is a Japanese slang word meaning "short person" or "small child". The word has gained currency amongst fans of manga and anime. Its meaning is of someone or some animal that is small. It can be translated as "little", but is not used the same way as chiisana [小さな] (tiny, small, little in Japanese) but rather cute.

cuteness!


I got that drawing from deviantart.com under the username kheyar0320 she makes nice and cute drawings!  I always love that site and wish I am near at drawing those things or had an ability in photography or should I say in visual art.


No comments:

Post a Comment