Music bank

It was my first time to view Music Bank in full.. no subs.. raw! I enjoyed it! Well not to mentioned that Yong Hwa was one of the MCs of the night.  CN Blue sang 2 songs, Intuition and Love girl (i think).  But for me the highlight of the night was when I saw Yong and IU singing Lucky!  Boy I'm so Lucky!  Glad my dad woke up to help me figure out the volume coz it was turned of in the first 5 minutes of the show coz when I move a notch on the volume its too loud for those who are sleeping.  So dumb to realize that I can control the volume of the TV (duh?!)



Dunno why IU was seated so far from Yong.. and why there's less of eye contact?

It was also the first time that I actually see some the Kpop artists that I just know by name but not their music.  I really have to give some credits to SISTAH... boy they really dance well..how can they make their bodies wave like that! and also for INFINITE so sleek on their dance number.

Kim Hyun Joong was there also.  he got the most daebak background.. with the fire and all.. dunno whats with the dark shades.. doing a MJesque? a bit..

Those newbies..aaarrrggghhh!  I guess only kpop can make an all male group dance like a girl group.  its so girlish..

I have to mention Yong's outfit.  Among the four MCs, he's the only one in a tie and I was waiting for the cameraman to have a full view of them because I am thinking that Yong is not wearing the traditional black shoes that goes well in a suit!  And boy I was not mistaken! wearing almost white shoes.. not snickers.. but a casual off white shoes that looks too big for him... maybe because of the cut of the pants.. anyway still Yong rocks the outfit!  Another thing that I noticed was the 2 of the most good looking or better looking among the MCs were in the middle!  Yong and Siwon yay!

Glad that I surf all the way to KBSWorld channel on our cable.. I got my kimchi treat that I needed badly for the day! Seunggi in 2days 1 night, CN Blue and the rest of Kpop!


No comments:

Post a Comment