In time with you...

The title itself caught me! The first thing that I thought when I read the title of Ariel Lin's latest drama, was this is all about waiting.  The plot itself is nothing new.. I can perhaps tell you what the ending would be like, but somehow this drama showcased itself with something really worth watching.  I've seen a lot of Asian dramas.. its just too bad that during the times that when I had the time to follow a Filipino soap on TV nothing is really quite good.. actually it sucks.  Every time that I get to appreciate other Asian dramas, I am hoping that some soaps from my country would be at least as close as those KDramas, JDramas, and TDramas.

Anyway, In time with you is about a woman who just turned 30, has a great career, has a great best friend, has  a great personality, everything is great, except for her love life.  Sounds familiar? well yes.. tell me till I get to the part when I mention that that great best friend is male.

I already finished the drama.. will give it 3.5/5.. if wasn't for Ariel's acting, the plot is so common.   Read some blunders that the drama had on other sites and it made me laugh to see it! Love Ariel's outfit and her shoes! Love the ending though.. And again who ever says that there could be a "platonic" relationship between "best friends" who happens to be a boy and a girl is completely trash.  

Watched it, read it, listened to it, experienced it (in a way).. no such thing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment