DECEMBER entry...

Gotta have a December entry.. and this entry is late! I haven't turn my desk calendar yet.. Time flies so fast and if you say "I'm going to do it next year" well its just a month from now! yay!

Was about to write something melancholy but I'd rather not.  I'll just think of things that I want to thank the Lord for.  For weeks I've been on a battle.  The last two days were indeed a blessing for me.  Sometimes I wonder 'Do I really have a relationship with God?'  With all the things that I've heard in our church it is sometimes difficult to tell whether you just know it or are you really are a child of God.  By answering my prayers, I know and not just know that I have that relationship.  For two days I listened for hours and hours of preaching and realized that this is what God wants me to hear! Its way too exact.. very timely..  I thank the God for sending us Pastor Abante!

No comments:

Post a Comment