Weekend nails

My pink gradient and dots nails were chipping off, so its time for a new color into my nails yay! Well I change them actually even if its not chipping off. A little about my pink gradient and dots. I saw that design on the internet and I really love gradient nails. This time its pink to clear gradient. Next time I'll try to post the picture where got the design, and post it along side with my version. I am still new with all these nail arts and no turning back for me now. I usually post my creations on Instagram, for me its part of the "art" thing to apply various filters in Instagram.
Sinful Colors (Folly), Face Shop (YL701), and Rimmel 60 Seconds (Clear)
So bye to that cute and girly nails. Now I welcome a dark color on my nails, which is my first love. Dark nail polishes as it makes my fingers and hands looks fairer but its a thing of the past for I can put whatever color that I want on my nails and the colors nowadays are so vast that you may not be able to use it in your lifetime! hahaha! 
On my right hand, Dots! Sally Hansen (Plum Pretty), Flormar (Silver - 436)
On my left hand, Sally Hansen (Plum Pretty), Sally Hansen (Disco Ball) and  Glitters Nail polish (from Daiso)



No comments:

Post a Comment