Smooches for Flower Boy Next Door Finale!


Spoiler ahead!

Uhhhmmm, I think I was supposed to write an episode per episode sort of recap and sort of a reaction to the highly popular Flower Boy Next Door. That is a fact among us who lives in Kdramaland. Well it ended a while ago and it was uploaded right away... raw.. maybe if I stayed awake till 2 am, I'll probably be seeing it with subs.

For the duration of this drama, its been my habit to a) watch it raw, usually its available around 11am GST yay! The fairies are fast! b) read recap around 8am (next day) at dramabeans so amazed how they have the recaps and screengrab for our pleasure and then c) watch it at night with subs.

I really enjoy the drama even with that way of watching which might be ruined by reading recaps and comments, but it does not. I really love how it was a bit different, the way they start the next episode given the "cliffhangers" from the previous episode. I usually skip the beginning of each episode that I watch in every drama for it just a bunch of things that I saw on the last episode, but in this show its not.

Shall I highlight how cute Enrique is? Yoon Si Yoon which is kinda love at first sight for me when I saw him in Baker King. I can still remember that scene when he was kicking some thugs' asses. he! Now seeing him with a new hair color and a very bubbly and witty character, the love went deeper. I even watched Me Too Flower which is a total waste of his talent for its just a blah drama (though I must confess that I enjoyed every scene that YSY is there). But boy! YSY kissing scene there was (fans self) hot!

So all characters were given each and everyone's resolution and ends in a comics page or a webtoon page. The drama seems to had heard me for I was screaming KISSING SCENE! I don't like Que Geum singing I have the OST for that and cuteness overload is not appropriate at the finale anymore. As I lose hope in seeing one, my screen was graced with a few minutes (was it a full minute, it feels like forever to me) of circling camera kissing scene!

I have some complaints here and there at this drama. Shut up Flower Boy Band is still number one on this "Flower Boy" franchise because it made me cry. This show us next for it let me wanna be called an "ajumma". 

Now I am planning to go on hiatus with these kdramas. I am watching 7th Grade/Level Civil Servant and That Winter the Wind Blows. 

I am off to Korea in what 44 days? and I can't wait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment