Squeal!

Its late. I finished episode 10 a few minutes ago. As I see the preview of episode 11 it made me squeal like crazy not to mention that I rolled in my bed on excitement! Good thing I did not fall! hahaha! Yea..yea.. I replayed it several times... and grabbed this! OMO!
Well, we don't know if this will be for episode 11, because last week what they did show the preview for this week 2 episodes, so  maybe it will be like that. I hope I will not see amnesia here. When he got hit by a car, I said "no..no.. no..no amnesia please!"

I watched episode 10 raw for I could not wait for tomorrow night plus I will be uber busy tomorrow and honestly, I still need to study the devotion. I guess I am sleeping around 2 am again. The habit that I really would like to break. Hahaha! I just glimpsed on the picture! 

I wish they will extend the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment