Abra and Gayuma

Its a shame to admit that I look into KPOP, well "look" is not appropriate because you can see a designated menu for 1) CNBLUE  and  2)KPOP and I will have a SHINee menu one day. Where am I? Okay, as what I said, its a shame that I dig more on KPOP than the local scene (Filipino). Well part of it is I guess I don't live there right now and we did not subscribe to TFC or GMA TV plus well I find KPOP more entertaining and I should say interesting. You just can't imagine how crazy KPOPverse is.

I had a time to chat with my sister thru Facebook and she told me about Abra and the Gayuma MV. By the way Gayuma is actually a love potion. Though musically it might be mediocre, but the music video is so funny! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Check below!



I cringed when the video tries to make fun of a gay person, but it redeemed itself at the end and stayed with the theme of Gayuma which is of course the whole essence of the video. I thought of discussing some more of the music videos that I watched earlier, in which I didn't even finish for what the message it brings. Sigh... I  like B.A.P. and how they sound and dance, but the One Shot music video gives me creeps. Oh and its was shot in Manila. Will not post it here, I'd rather not promote it. I just would like to see more funny music video  .

No comments:

Post a Comment