Team Colorbar!


I thought they will call their group Monstar and these group of kids caught up by a "poop incident" dare to challenge their schools resident band "All for One". I love this show so much and last night when I watched episode 7, I'm loving it more and more. I was saddened to read that it is just scheduled for 12 episodes, which means only 5 episodes more to go. This episode is packed with a lot of nice songs, which starts with the swoon-worthy song for I believe Se-yi, duet of Sun-woo and Na-na, All for One's rendition of Amazing Grace and lastly, Colobar's performance.

SPOILER AHEAD!

This episode is a Kim Na-na episode. I knew that she has a powerful voice. I mean she will not be put there without any exceptional talent. As I read through different comments on dramabeans, I learned that she (Kim Na-na) is a member of GLAM (GirLs be AMbitious) and her name is Dahee. We already saw her singing abilities on episode 6. The only one that we don't know whats her talent is, is Eun-ha aside from writing fanfics and a good friend. 

 
first song in episode 7, I still don't know the title
Bad Kang Ha-neul! Bad! Why do you strum the guitar and sing like that? I was not supposed to root for you. I learned the hard way how rooting for the second lead, leads to nothing. Hello? He/she will not be called second lead for nothing. If only we can take him with us -- those wasted second leads. But I heart you. Can't blame Na-na either. Sigh.

Sun-woo catches Na-na... swoon!

Usually, with this kind of face-off plot of a musical, we know how things works. One member gone missing and just comes in just in the nick of time to save the day! That's Kim Na-na for you! When Seol-chan said "Thank you", its like saying "prepare your minds to be blown away". I like the confidence that he had and it binds the group somehow. And boy they rock!

Colorbar
Colorbar's performance is part 5 of Monstar OST. Hit play to listen. and you can check various site to see Monstar online (dramacrazy, gooddrama).

Don't Make Me Cry (날 울리지마)

No comments:

Post a Comment