Kim Jae Wook and "Who Are You"




Just when I start to wonder (and not googled) when I'll get to see him on small screen, Kim Jae Wook (Coffee Prince, Marry me Mary) is on Who Are You! After Marry me Mary aka Mary Stayed Out All Night, he went to do his 2 years military service and last week. I just finished watching Dal Ja's Spring, a rather old drama which I marathoned because dramabeans' rating says so and he is there, the good ol' friend of Kang Tae Bong (Lee Min Ki). I immediately remembered that he is supposed to be out already and should be working and he is! I'm a sucker for his hair and hated it when I saw his clean look in Marry me Mary. 

image credit koreandrama.org
Last night as I watched another fantastic episode of Monstar, on its opening, there's a preview of Taecyeon's new drama which almost fell from my radar, sorry baby, I know you have one, it just that there's just a lot of boys things going on my mind. I was thinking what drama will air after Cyrano: Dating Agency, and I didn't remember your drama. I don't have much expectation on this drama, but recently if its produced by tvN, its somehow synonymous as a good drama. Yes, all those Flower Boy series were aired on tvN. I just realized how this lady, So Yi Hyun (Heartstring, Cheongdamdong Alice) had been paired with my boy Yonghwa and now Taecyeon. Sigh!

I don't see any subs yet and I don't know if it will be recapped on dramabeans though. It will be nice if there will be one, a space where you can discuss the drama with your fellow drama addicts. I don't know when I'll have the time. I am still catching up with I Hear Your Voice and plans to start Sword and Flower and Heartless City



No comments:

Post a Comment