Liking it! - Full House Take 2

Okay, seeing that promo picture of Full House Take 2, a supposedly sequel of the famous (the one that hooked me deeper into Kdrama) Full House (Rain, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Sung Soo). I so love that show that I even patronized the Filipino adaptation of it, and even with the actors that I least expect that I will like to see even appealed to me. So its either the show itself or the actors but I am betting on the show. I tried to see the same actors (referring to the Pinoy version) on a different show and they did not appeal to me at all.


And so such a show, Full House that is, has really an impact just on its name alone, and we all know everybody would still want to benefit to the popularity of Full House, thus naming a show Full House 2 will surely get some attention. Well thats how I view this Full House Take 2. With the CURLY hair and a blonde Park Ki Woong, I'd said to myself that I'll pass on it and I will not be lured by the Full House tag, let alone with Park Ki Woong that I begin to love and hate in Gaksital. The delayed broadcast of the said show added to my I'm-not-gonna-see-that-drama judgement but how many times we are wronged with our judgement? Hehe. And this is a classic example, because I am liking it! In fact I finished all 7 episodes of it rather 3.5. Its like one episode was split into two 30-minute show.

I found myself laughing, and appreciated the characters Lee Tae-ik and Kang-hwi and of course Man-ok. I liked more because it let me have a thought on how the idols live which I pity at times, that the hallyu stars/idols are doing a lot for the fans but.. but..but I paid a lot of money also, nah we are even! hahaha!

Tae-ik is so Tae-kyungesque, ish whatever suffix you want to use for the likeness of their character and Kang-hwi is kinda Jeremy-like, bubbly and helps the heroine a lot (or maybe just the hair ). And yes they are from You're Beautiful.

So if you are kinda hesitant to give Full House Take 2 a try because of the hairstyle, give it a try, you might enjoy the show as much as I do now.

Available in dramacrazy.net and recaps on dramabeans.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment