Kris Leaving EXO

I changed my phone's lock screen to Sunggyu's picture 2 days ago. Its been Kris' picture, a screencap from their MV teaser. Little did I know that in a couple of days, I'll read that he wants out of EXO. Last year there's been a rumor about him leaving the group when he suddenly went to Canada.


I've been a fan since they released Growl. The best song of EXO for me. The news is going crazy and it was even tweeted by a Philippines' local newspaper, Inquirer. I've read comments from netizens and for sure we'll read all types of comments. Haters and well wishers. I'll choose the later. This will be my first hand experience of such kind of scandal and I know it will be nasty. So this is how it feels, when your bias have chosen to leave the group or the entertainment industry. I don't know if he plans to go back to China and establish a solo career there, or simply live a less of a swag life.

So Kris, good luck to what you've chosen. I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment