Infinite Season 2!

Yay! Finally after seeing those Last Romeo posters being posted around the world, (Dubai has to do it too) now we have a poster and individual promo pics! Of course even in the midst of workload, I made a banner for Infinite. Loving these boys especially Sunggyu nowadays. I'm a total sucker when it comes to eyes, but Sunggyu has more... voice! I feel bad for not focusing on Sunggyu when they went here last December, because its all Hoya to me back then. 


I watched their show (This is Infinite) which I think becoming a trend now. Like before having a comeback or debut, there will be a show about that group. I was able to dig in to their works and found out that This is Infinite was not the first show about them but Ranking King!

Anyways, I'll talk about those shows in the future in a different post! I really hope that we'll get good songs and more tracks! Infinite will have their comeback showcase on the 21st in Korea and they will also have one in Japan and Taiwan! Please comeback to Dubai!


No comments:

Post a Comment