One Great Step: Infinite World Tour


It was during my 2011 vacation to the Philippines that I got to know Infinite. I am so amazed on how synchronized their dance numbers are and their costumes (got to love Infinite's coordi). However, I wasn't able to dig further on their music because I am more inclined to CNBLUE, later on SHINee and who would guess EXO!


I live in the Middle East, in Dubai for that matter where a lot of things going on, except, KPOP. And you know how its such a pain where you get to see fancams after fancams of your favorite KPOP group performing in different parts of the world and yet on where you at, its a desert for KPOP. But alas! Infinite is coming to Dubai as I believe the last stop of their world tour! Infinite, you've worked hard, and L deserves to date! 

So the big day is on December 6! The event is FREE! All you need to do is to sign up and know the code (tkatjd2013). I still don't know why its free. I am willing to shell out 500 AED for the concert. Though not necessarily a big fan but its Kpop in Dubai so I am supporting because we thought that it will be the beginning for other Kpop artist to come to Dubai. That I would not need to go to Hongkong or to somewhere else just to see them. Saying those lines really reflects Infinite's world tour name... One Great Step!

I was thinking of posting our "ordeal" in getting our tickets, free tickets that is, but this post will be too long. Let me just say that we got our tickets 2 am, 21st of November. haha!
image credit livingthefangirllife.blogspot.com
By the way, I am accepting orders for Infinite light stick and t-shirt (100 AED)! Its a Kpop concert so its a must have (see above). Leave a comment below for orders. See you there!



designed by Shaui of mylittlehappybox



2 comments:

  1. Is Infinite the first Kpop group/artist to perform in the Middle East? Or has there been another? I'm just curious. I thought Infinite was, but then I read somewhere that they would be the second one. So, I'm just curious, who it was, when it was, and where they had their concert.
    Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually no, during F1 last 2011, Nine Muses came in Abu Dhabi and Seo In-young as well https://www.abudhabievents.ae/en/pages/yasalam-2011.aspx

    ReplyDelete