[RANDOM] Just Saying

Yes blog, its been a while. I've been busy. haha! That line or that excuse had been used a zillion times, is a euphemism for my procrastination. This is the first time that I'll tell you that my blog in wordpress (am I allowed to say wordpress here?)was suspended and yes I'd rather use that. I migrated to wp for it is more user friendly, though blogger let you have more things on your blog for free. I've been in wp for a year. Its such big joke for that as I try to write something about blogging religiously for a year is not easy and just right then, it was suspended. I don't know if I'll have the energy to type the reason as thinking about it made me wanna scream! I manage to retrieve some of my posts but it will take forever to put them back on this current blog. The pictures that I screen grabbed were gone, though I still have some on my laptop, the one from the office I deleted completely, thinking that its safe there at my wp. 

Now I am back in blogger, another joke for me. Its like a prodigal son going back to his father kind of thing. I'm picking up the pieces now so to speak. I wish with this entry will make me move on and think (and eventually do it) to reinvent this blog of mine. 

Side note: I listened to CNBLUE's First Step album, I miss CNBLUE and remembered how my fangirling started and how far did I go for it and not regretting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment