Arang - Episode 10

I am already at episode 10! yay! I started last Thursday. Episode 10 is bittersweet episode. If I am alone and in my bed, I'll probably cry. 

[SPOILER]
It kills me when Arang finally told Eun-oh that she only have 2 months. It hits me when she said, "So until the second full moon, I am allowed to stay in this world, the end" and I'm sure she is hurting too. I just thought of cancer patients who were told that they have some months or years to live. Sniff, sniff. Arang made it appear so trivial that drove Eun-oh mad! I thought he will embrace her.. but nah!
I love this episode so much specially the "heaven" scene. I breaks my heart that Eun-oh is already thinking of redeeming the time with Arang, buying her clothes, remembering things that she said (we like that ladies aren't we?) and the meadow date, which reminds me of Twilight!
moments of lurve...

You'll probably know what I am screaming on my screen now!


No comments:

Post a Comment