Fall for fall


As I am watching Korean dramas, I can’t take my eyes off how beautiful the background is! The landscape that comprises of yellow, orange, crimson, brown and green trees that reminds me of how wonderful and great God is.  And I can’t wait to see it for myself. I just hope I’ll be not lazy in taking pictures because I am most of the time and I usually regret it when I will write a blog and not to have a picture. Hehe!

Having been born in a country where there are only 2 seasons, my fascination over snow and the changing colors of the leaves during fall is always there in fact, experiencing the two other seasons are on my bucket list. The only thing that I can relate with countries having 4 seasons is summer so I’ll skip that. Summer is more fun in the Philippines!


Last 2013, I’ve experienced spring and sakura, though not in Japan but in Seoul.  The cherry blossoms are lovely. I really like that its not that hot and not that cold. Although some trees are still yet to show some life (leaves). And so as we board the plane to Manila, we vowed to comeback. I can’t remember if we talk about going back during fall, but I guess we did! In Dubai, I’m not quite sure why they coined the colder months as winter. But I guess relatively to the months where the temperature gets as high as 50 degrees Celsius, I’ll take it. I’m grinning right now because I realized that there are hundreds of stores here in Dubai selling mink coats that I’m dying to have one and yes with especially the one with a fox’s tail ok, I actually want the one with the head! Thanks to SHINee’s “Dazzling Girl” promo pics! But of course it will be downright silly because it doesn’t snow to where I live.

image credits: dramabeans.com, kjtamusings.wordpress.com and seoulbeats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment