Itazura na Kiss 2!

image from asianwiki.com
I'm super excited and thrilled! My dorama radar almost missed it! I was trying to look for recaps of High School Love On, but instead I stumbled upon the second installment of the super cute love story of Kotoko and Naoki!

I watched the teaser and I can feel my cheeks turning red! I really like this story and I don't care how many versions of this manga-to-TV show there will be but I'm sure I'll still see it and would have the same thrill every time. My favorite is still the Taiwanese version It Started with a Kiss. Who would not want to be married to your big crush or first love? Maybe the one the really pulls me to this drama is the perseverance of Kotoko and thinking that if I had only persevered.... nah! 

Check out the teaser below! Its been my silent wish to go to Okinawa one day probably with my man in tow! The Okinawa episode will air tomorrow! I.can't.wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment