Me Time

Yesterday was Monday and usually my "Me Time'"is during Saturdays.  I feel a little off yesterday...its like those days that you say "I woke up on the wrong side of the bed".  To add to that, I feel guilty feeling that way. I believe one has a lot to thank God for.  The very moment that we wake up, its already a blessing, whether it be the "good side of the bed" or the "wrong side of the bed".

Our BS was cancelled, so we were home early.  We were able to shop for food, was able to vacuum our floor, wash clothes, hang clothes (from last night's wash), and fold clothes! Well that's not the "me time"...

Foot spa, pedicure and manicure (but I just did it on my own), PLUS the ending of a Korean movie (A Moment to Remember) and 3 episodes of Shining Inheritance! <-- ME TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment