Delivered!

Another online shopping success! I called earlier to check the status. I called Nahel to know if I will receive the package today (because it is a gift to our friends).  I'm sad to learn that they may deliver it tonight or tomorrow morning.  But to my surprise, it arrived today!


Too bad they are not giving away anymore Wonderlust hair tonic :(

I blindly tried Elizabeth Arden Splendor because its a less than a hundred dirhams perfume and its 125m! I have no idea what it smells like, which I usually try first perfumes on shops then I'll order online (that's one tip there...). It smells ok, but I'll give it to my mom or aunt as pasalubong because I think its more for oldies.  I still prefer 5th Avenue... too bad I broke it and our broom still smells good till now! hehehe!

Till my next online shopping :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment